Athletic Physicals Information
Information for Athletic Physicals
ALL physicals must be completed on the PIAA CIPPE FORM
(see "Files and Links" tab on the home page for the paperwork)
- All students must turn in a completed physical form prior to participating in an athletic season. Please verify the form has signatures everywhere that they are required.
- All students must have a new physical for each school year. The physical for each year must be dated June 1st or later.
- The physical MUST be on the PIAA CIPPE form. You can download the CIPPE form from the "Files and Links" tab on the home page.
- The school will offer free physicals once per athletic year. If you choose to get your physical somewhere else, the attending physician must complete and sign a PIAA CIPPE form.
- WINTER/SPRING SPORTS: If a student participated in a Fall / Winter Sport then they need to fill out and return the Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian (Section 7) page of the CIPPE form. If the student did not participate in a Fall / Winter Sport, then they need to fill out all sections of the CIPPE Form. You can download the CIPPE form from the "Files and Links" tab on the home page.
- If you played a Fall / Winter Sport and you answered "NO" to all of the questions on the Re-Certification (Section 7) page of the CIPPE form, then your parent/guardian needs to sign the paper and you return it to the Athletic Director. You do not have to schedule an appointment if you have not had any injuries or medical issues requiring medical assistance. You are only required to get one physical for the entire school year (dated June 1st or later) unless you had a condition that required medical assistance as stated in the Re-Certification section of the CIPPE form.
If you have further questions, please contact Chris Malatesta, Athletics Director at 570-784-6100 x6019.